1998 Vol. 4, N. 1
- Where psychiatry, psychology and gastroenterology meet
- Low dose tricyclic antidepressant in the treatment of functional disorders of the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract
- Myotonic dystrophy, delayed gastric emptying and dyspeptic symptoms: something has still to be founb out!
- Intestinal obstruction in a patient with megacolon and without constipation
1998 Vol. 4, N. 2
- Where psychiatry, psychology and gastroenterology meet. Psychological aspects as pathogenetic cofactors of gastrointestinal diseases (Part II)
- Histological diagnosis of neuromuscular intestinal disorders. Experience of a pediatric referral center
- Mechanisms involved in inflammation-induced intestinal motor disorders
- Evaluation of the anorectal motor patterns in Parkinson's disease
1998 Vol. 4, N. 2 supplement
Proceedings of international symposium on:
Approach to the patient with Chronic Gastrointestinal Disorders (CGID); Baveno-Italy, June10-11, 1998
- The common features of CGID
- Visceral disorders in neurological patients
- Chronic GI disorders
- Probiotics and antibiotics
- Chronic GI pain and discomfort
- Treatment of functional GI disorders
1998 Vol. 4, N. 3
- Victimization and health status: what is the link?
- Prevalence of physical and/or sexual victimization in patients with chronic gastrointestinal disorders
- Autonomic neuropathy and coeliac disease in adult patients: A possible clinical asociation or caeliac disease complication?
- Esophageal achalasia in a patient with neuronal antibodies, paraneoplastic neurologic syndrome and small cell carcinoma of the lung
1998 Vol. 4, N. 4
- Chronic or recurrent gastroesophageal reflux disease. Treatment of esophagitis or cure of the patient?
- Prevalence of pain in elementary school children.
- Gastroenterological origins of cardiac causes of sudden death
- Recurrent episodes of acute abdominal distension